Just as pure air, water, and nourishing food influence the life force of all living things, so does the sound of music. Under the influence of soothing music, our heart rates and respiration are calmed, our brain waves are altered, and we draw strength and energy. Similarly, it is said that with the proper musical treatment trees and crops flourish and animals give more copious milk. For thousands of years the sages of South Asia have been advocating a balanced diet of yoga, ayurveda, and beautiful music for physical health and spiritual realization. Following in this tradition, we present this CD to help the listener concentrate the mind and body in the now, and to allow the clouded mirror of consciousness to clear. May this music be a tool in bringing you the peace and restored vitality that you seek.
1. Realization mood of morning to gently guide the listener into the physical world.
2. Salvation’s Approach soul preparation for the achievement of peace and prosperity.
3. Soul Struggle the soul practice of attaining salvation Systematic approach towards the salvation.
4. The temple worship shared with others in a sacred space.
5. Reconciliation releasing attachment to the unattainable.
6. Relaxation refreshment for the tired body and mind.
7. Oceanside the hopes and dreams of human life.
8. Dynamic Meditation the meditation of overcoming obstacles.
SUKARMA OFFERS SPECIAL THANKS TO:
Recordist and Mixing Prakash Ram Mishra
Recording Studio Prime Broadcasting system
Mastered Fabien Bourdier (France)
Cover Designed Praveen Singh